Monday 25 November 2013

Print Advert


Today i edited my print advertisement. I wanted to keep the poster simple so it suggests that the band are more about the music then their looks. I used a white typography to make it stand out with a black background to make it more eye catching. I made the advertisement appeal to my audience as i added a "feat. Kings of Leon" but which the audience would be a fan of and therefore make it more appealing to them.

The idea of a black back ground came from Florence and The Machines print advert for "Lungs" which uses, similar to mine, a black back ground with the album art work in the middle of the poster, making it the central focus. If the audience want to find out any information they can find it on itunes, which is the reason the itunes icon is located on the bottom right of the poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment