Thursday 7 November 2013

Digipak: first draft

This is the first draft of my digipak. I was happy with the out come of the draft. However, after speaking to leanne i realise that we need to take some more pictures as some of the pictures are not good. For example the inter pannel is stretched as it is one image and i wanted it to fit across three pannels. I am planning to take some more pictures with the girls next friday and try some of our original ideas as we didn't bother taking them last time. I am planning to keep the typography, however, after hearing from leanne that it is not easy to read i have decided to keep the typography white but change the contrast of the background, just making the trees a bit darker. I also received feedback from my target audience that they like the CD so i am thinking about keeping that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment