Friday 22 November 2013

Digipak: 2nd draft



This is the second draft of my digipak. I am happy with the way it has turned out and think it has made more of an improvement than before. I will ask for feedback from Leanne and Sinhead to see whether they like the improvements i have made and the new photos.

I edited the contrast on the back of the digipak so it is still light but the typography shows through more clearly than before. As Leanne suggested last time if i was to have the inner panel one photo that i would have to add something on it, i decided to use the lyrics from the song "suddenly i see" so the panel isn't  so plain, i feel like it works well as the album is mainly based on that song.

I feel the close up represents the record labels needs on how to sell the band, and as its their first album it is common to find close ups of the band so the the audience get an idea of who the band are.

No comments:

Post a Comment