Tuesday 3 December 2013

Digipak: Daft 3

This is my new idea for my digipak. After hearing feedback from class mates, they suggested changing the interior image as it was back light and came to be a bit blurry. It is for this reason that i went back to the pictures from Danson and had a play around with some of the photos to see what each would look like as a interior image.  I chose this one as i felt it was bright enough and not blurry. I also think that it is a goo image as it is a long shot and therefore shows the band are more about the music than their image.

I think i will defiantly keep the interior panel as one photo as most digipaks i have looked at have one image inside. I want to keep the lyrics as the main focus of the album is the song "Suddenly i See".

No comments:

Post a Comment